White Wolf Shooting Range has been developed to promote firearm safety for First nation people and surrounding communities. First nation people have the right to hunt and fish in order to provide food for their families and now there exists a place for first nations people and surrounding community members to be able to safely and legally discharge firearms to practice and prepare for the hunt. It is so important that all firearm users be respectful and responsible as we are the minority in Canada and must continue to advocate for our traditional and cultural hunting rights.
*Notice: RANGE is now OPEN to Members on a “BOOKING BASIS ONLY” for each of the four outdoor buildings as the province of Manitoba is still in Critical level (red) and as of February 12th, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. new guidelines have been put in place to prevent the spread of the COVID-19.
*Changes to existing Public Health Orders will take effect May 22, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. and will remain in effect until 12:01 a.m. on May 26, 2021.
- Outdoor sports and recreation are allowed with your household members only,
- Outdoor gatherings with anyone from outside a household are no longer allowed and this applies to all recreation spaces including playgrounds, golf courses, parks and sports fields.
12(3) Persons engaging in outdoor sporting or recreational activities must maintain a separation of at least two metres from each other, unless they reside in the same residence or they are participating in an organized practice, game or competition at an outdoor sporting facility.
12(4) Persons must not engage in outdoor sporting or recreational activities as part of a group of more than five persons, unless all persons in the group reside in the same residence or they are participating in an organized practice, game or competition at an outdoor sporting facility.
Current Guideline Interpretations as per our Range Layout:
- Masks are Mandatory.
- You must reside in the same residence if you bring guests.
- A maximum of 3 from the same residence persons as a group per building.
Range Bookings can be made on the following page – “Bookings”
- Non-restricted Building #1 (Enclosed)
- Non-restricted Building#1 (Sheltered)
- Restricted Building #1 (Enclosed)
- Restricted Building #2 (Sheltered)
When booking, please be specific to the date, the time, the building, and include the names of those who are accompanying you as a range member. Thanks!
Don’t forget to pay your 2021 renewal fee:)
The Gate Code has been changed on January 1st 2021.
If you have paid your fees, you can now request the Gate Code.
Please read the attachment before you go to the Range Property!