Are you interested in learning about outdoor survival this summer?
There will be a Summer Day Camp offered from July to August from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Participants must be aged 10-15, male and female participants are equally welcomed.
- No experience required.
- Learn how tobuild a shelter, a fire & cook outdoors.
- Gain the skills of fishing, trapping, archery, compass and much more.
- Discover the outdoors and embrace all nature has to offer – RAIN OR SHINE!
- The fee is $150.00 per participant which includes a small survival kit, safety vest, daily meals & drinks.
- Space will be limited to a group of 12, so you are encouraged to contact Mary-Jo at 204-340-3553 or email email@example.com as soon as possible.
- Alexander Wildlife Association is located on Drive 99159 off of Highway #59 directly adjacent from Road 100 North