Please read the above attachment before entering Range Property
Press the “Download” button
Welcome our website! We hope you find some interesting and useful information. Please check out some of our upcoming events list below!
Upcoming Events postponed…
1.) RANGE is now OPEN to Members on a “BOOKING BASIS ONLY” for each of the four outdoor buildings as the province of Manitoba is still in Critical level (red) and as of February 12th, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. new guidelines have been put in place to prevent the spread of the COVID-19. These guidelines will remain in effect until 12:01 a.m. on April 30th, 2021.
Current Guideline Interpretations as per our Range Layout:
- Masks are Mandatory unless you reside in the same residence
- 2 meters apart unless you reside in the same residence
- A maximum of 3 persons as a group per building to maintain 2 metres distance
If have any flu-like symptoms please be respectful and stay home:)
If you have traveled outside of the country or province please respect the 14 day quarantine policies mandated by the provincial & federal government.
- Fall – PAL & Hunter’s Education Course dates-Postponed due to Covid 19
- Spring Annual Meeting Postponed due to Covid 19
3.) Join MWF and AWA in our efforts to oppose the Federal Government’s new firearms control policies. We all have the opportunity to demand, as legal and law abiding firearm owners that our Provincial Government supports us in the same way (or more so) that the Alberta Government has. Get informed and involved by writing letters to our Municipal, Provincial and Federal Governments. Sample letters are posted on the following news link page “Get Informed & Involved… Use Your VOICE!”, so check it out and start writing!! It is time for us to use our voice, stand up for sport shooting, plinking, and greater firearm owner communities. We need to support one another in any way we can:)
RANGE NOW OPEN – BOOKING BASIS ONLY
Monday to Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Upcoming Fall Events: Postponed due to Covid 19
- “September Sight-in Saturdays” for non-members
- Grass Root Gals – Outdoor Women’s Club
- Hunter’s Education & Canadian Firearm Safety Courses
Upcoming Spring & Summer Events: Postponed due to Covid 19
- Junior Shotgun Program
- “Survival” Summer Day Camp
- Shooting Clubs for Men & Women
- Family Days at the Range